Plus Palace General Contracting LLC, located in Dubai (UAE) specialized in the full scope turnkey projects, fit-out and furnishing of luxury villas, restaurants, apartments, offices and other fine private and public facilities in all Emirates, in need of a Planning Engineer candidate to determine and develop the most suitable project schedule that organize tasks, resources and due dates in an ideal sequence so the project be completed on time.
Planning Engineer will report to the Operation Manager
The objective is to develop schedules and to monitor, analyze, report and forecast performance in such a manner that projects are delivered on or ahead of schedule. Maintaining schedules and keeping project resources on track, provide regular project updates to project manager. Responsible to support development of the monthly reports and to perform schedule assessments as requested.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Fully understand project scope of work and be pro-active both in interpreting the project requirements and producing schedules.
- Planning Engineer is responsible for allocating planning resources, planning the breakdown of work and the sequencing, resourcing and strategy, duration and start/finish dates to project activities within the overall plan.
- Once Engineer plan out milestones he can identify the project potential extensions well before the deadline and can inform the team immediately.
- Monitoring and tracking project progress, writing up evaluation reports to keep management informed about work completed, work in progress, work remaining.
- Prepare the general milestone schedules used to summarize the overall project performance. Contents schedule shall identify contract milestones, significant engineering, procurement, construction and operations milestones.
- Ensuring that scheduling content drawings deliverables, materials, data sheets, purchase orders forecast on site delivery dates.
- Degree in Engineering or similar.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Planning and project management skills.
- Strong analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills.
- Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines.