- Read/understand/analyze the IFC drawings.
- Read/understand/analyze the specifications and the BOQ.
- Understand in details the scope of work.
- Raise any RFI required for the execution of the work.
- Raise any variation notice to the site management.
- Coordinate with the site team (supervisor/foreman).
- Make sure the site team is understanding in details the tasks to be done.
- Check with the site team the accurate manpower allocation.
- Attend the site weekly meeting, and understand the project requirements.
- Meet the site management and understand the required action plan.
- Receive and follow the head office instructions.
- Make sure about the correct method of execution and the proper usage of materials.
- Avoid any type of material wastage and damage.
- Ensure the safety measures on site.
- Overseeing manpower productivity.
- Coordinate with the subcontractors; make sure all NOC/clearances are provided,
- make sure each subcontractor knows well his scope of work.
- Assure proper coordination with the consultant/concerned authorities.
- Read/understand/analyze the execution schedule provided by the head office.
- Prepare the Notice of Delay in case it exists for any reason.
- Prepare the site daily report (standard form by head office).
- Share the information in order to prepare the two weeks ahead schedule in order to be submitted to the head office. (Head office: Planner/Operation Manager/General Manager); including any mitigation plan when required.
Educational & Certifications Required
- Bachelor's degree in Civil/Architecture Engineering
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in Civil Industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite including the design software